- Free shipping is available Australia-wide on all products.
- Free shipping of rolled prints available Worldwide
- Shipping takes 10-15 business days. You will receive a tracking invoice where you can directly contact the shipping company should you need assistance.
- All images offered as standard in canvas or acrylic, and fine art. All other materials available upon request. Price quote will always be given before purchase.
- All sizes on site are standard, however on request I can easily accomodate any specific sizing.
- Frames available upon request
The photo is sandwiched between a piece of Acrylic 6 millimetres deep and a backing piece of aluminium or PVC.
When light hits the layer of acrylic, the reflection on the prints surface is completely different from when a print is framed with general-purpose glass. With this unique production method the 'depth' and colour saturation of the image is optimised due to the clarity of acrylic glass. As a result the colours seem more brilliant, intense and direct, bringing a whole new dimension to the print.
Museum Quality Canvas
Archival museum quality printed, U.V. lacquered and stretched on wooden stretcher bars - ready to hang!
Using only the highest quality photo canvases, all images are inspected by experienced technicians and optimised for output on your chosen media.
All premium grade canvases are finished with three coats of satin U.V. archival spray to preserve your image for scuffing and airborne pollutants. When required these canvases can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Fine Art Prints
A Fine Art Print is a term used to describe an extremely high quality print. Also known as 'giclée', the process uses advanced 2880dpi printing technology to apply archival Ultra Chrome pigment ink onto the finest art papers available. The printing company I use is the only Prolab in the country to be Certified Fine Art Printers by the world’s most prestigious paper manufacturers Hahnemühle, Canson and Ilford.